1. THBT we should tell our friends if they have been cheated on in a relationship
2. THBT Internet search engines should inform authorities about suicidal searches.
3. THBT we should not watch ISIS execution videos.
4. THBT governments should tax products on the basis of their ecological footprint
5. THBT parents should push their kids to achieve, even if that comes at the expense of their child’s happiness.
6. THW approve of the installation of non-medical information technology (such as enhanced memory, enhanced perception and distance communication) within the human body
7. THW impose a high tax on unhealthy foods.
8. THW give people the right to erase personal information about themselves on the Internet.
9. THW ban the practice of contracting freelance journalists and photographers in conflict-affected areas
10. This house would prohibit the media from reporting on the private lives of any person without their explicit permission
11. THBT couples should be able to enter relationship contracts which make any future infidelity a state-enforced crime
12. THBT we should grant overweight people the same protections from discrimination and hate speech as other vulnerable groups
13. THW prefer to prosecute the clients rather than the prostitutes.
14. THW choose not to consume art created by people who have committed deeply immoral acts
15. THW not allow individuals to opt into a one-way mission to Mars with the Mars One Project
16. THBT parents should monitor the electronic communications of their children, for example by installing spyware, requiring their children to give them their passwords, or reading browser histories.
17. Planet Earth should not seek to contact with extraterrestrial intelligence in the near future.
18. THW make failure to render reasonable assistance to a person in distress a criminal offence
19. THW allow companies to pay higher wages to employees who agree not to have children during their term of employment.
20. THW make the salary of politicians equal to the per capita income of the country
21. THBT Hong Kong should not extend citizenship to children born in Hong Kong whose parents are not Hong Kong citizens
22. THBT the state should place baby hatches in accessible areas, where people can leave babies anonymously
23. THBT there is no such thing as animal cruelty
24. THW make those who keep the private information of others in databases liable for damages caused by security breaches.
25. TH welcomes the entrance of large numbers of robots into the workforce.
26. THBT economic sanctions on Russia relating to the situation in Ukraine are counter-productive.
27. THW implement mandatory voting in all elections.
28. This house believes both parents should be required to attend parenting classes before and after having a child.
29. THW approve of the installation of non-medical information technology (such as enhanced memory, enhanced perception and distance communication) within the human body.
30. This house supports civil disobedience as a legitimate response to injustice.
31. THBT the struggle against ISIS should be conducted solely by Middle East nations.